Manager, Quality and Risk - Frenchs Forest
Frenchs Forest, NSW
- Permanent, full time role
- Approx. $110k p.a. salary package (inclusive of superannuation)
- Tax effective PBI salary packaging benefits
- Based in Frenchs Forest - Sydney's Northern Beaches
What we do: Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) is Australia’s largest specialist autism provider, delivering services to people nationwide. Aspect provides a range of centre and community based services, focussing on education services, early intervention, skills development, community engagement, and self-directed options for people on the autism spectrum and other disabilities.
About the role: You will manage the development and implementation of organisation-wide quality and risk management strategies, frameworks and policies. Working collaboratively with Aspect management, to promote a culture of quality improvement within all sections of the organisation ensuring the development, implementation and maintenance of quality plans and procedures in response to customer feedback, industry standards, relevant legislation and current best practice.
- Provide leadership in quality and risk management in the workplace.
- Prepare relevant reports for accreditation and quality reviews, and ensure requirements and deadlines are met.
- Inform and engage staff in quality and risk management initiatives.
- Monitor the implementation of Aspects risk management framework.
- Ensure the Risk and Compliance system is administered competently .
Skills, experience & qualifications:
- Degree or significant experience relevant to social science or human services.
- An understanding of relevant legislation and regulatory frameworks.
- Experience implementing and contributing to risk management, quality planning and reporting.
- Certification in Quality/Risk Management process (desirable).
- Well-developed IT literacy in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and Riskman or comparable risk and compliance system (desirable).
This position also requires a Police Check, which Aspect will arrange.
What we offer: A competitive package based on relevant qualifications &/or experience. As a Public Benevolent Institution (PBI), Aspect employees receive tax-effective salary packaging opportunities including $15,899 each year tax free. This means you can increase the value of your take-home pay.
For more information: www.autismspectrum.org.au.
To Apply: Please include your resume & complete the candidate questionnaire as part of Aspect's online recruitment process.
Enquiries should be directed to: Matt Donnelly, National Director, Aspect Individual Options on 0425 383 277.
Please submit applications as soon as possible.
Aspect is a Public Benevolent Institution and EEO employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
NOTE: If you have a profile with Seek, you may prefer to click the “Apply with Seek” button below. This will automatically pre-fill your personal details and attach your resume from Seek. To complete your application you must also answer the questions below.