National Senior Coordinator, Aspect Education
Prospect & Frenchs Forest
- Unique opportunity for a senior leadership role at Aspect
- Full time, permanent position
- Approx. $140k p.a. inclusive of superannuation
- Tax-effective PBI salary packaging benefits
- Based at Prospect & Frenchs Forest, NSW
Aspect's School Network: Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) has grown to become Australia's largest national educational program for children on the autism spectrum, with 9 independent schools operating from 50 locations in NSW and South Australia catering to over 1,000 students, with more than 90 classes in specialised and mainstream settings. Aspect is looking for passionate, enthusiastic and flexible teachers to work as members of person-centered multi-disciplinary teams.
About the role: You will work the Education Senior Management team to promote and advance the development of the Aspect Comprehensive Approach for Education (ACAE) across all Aspect schools.
- Work with the Education Senior Management Team on education projects
- Operational responsibility for the development of the ACAE
- Actively participate in Aspect Leaderships group
- Financial responsibility for the Aspect Education Outreach Program
- Travel across all of Aspect schools & other national locations
What we are looking for:
- Recognised University or Tertiary teaching qualifications (as determined by NESA)
- Experience in a special education school setting & a school leadership position
- Experience in developing & delivering/facilitating training programmes
- Demonstrated leadership abilities including team support
- NSW Working With Children Check for paid employment
- NSW Driver's Licence
A police check is a requirement. Aspect will arrange this.
What we offer: A competitive package will be based on relevant qualifications & experience. As a Public Benevolent Institution (PBI), Aspect employees receive tax-effective salary packaging opportunities including $15,899 each year tax free. This means you can increase the value of your take-home pay.
This role is non-award based.
To apply: Please attach your resume & a brief cover letter & complete the candidate questionnaire as part of Aspect's online recruitment process.
Click here to view the Position Profile.
More information about Aspect: www.autismspectrum.org.au.
Enquiries should be directed to: Elizabeth Gadek, National Director on 0425 291 469.
Aspect is a Public Benevolent Institution and EEO employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
NOTE: If you have a profile with Seek, you may prefer to click the “Apply with Seek” button below. This will automatically pre-fill your personal details and attach your resume from Seek. To complete your application you must also answer the questions below.