Direct Marketing Coordinator - Frenchs Forest - Sydney's Northern Beaches
Frenchs Forest, NSW
- Fundraising role with friendly, professional team - permanent, full time
- Ideal opportunity to broaden current fundraising or direct marketing experience
- Competitive remuneration package with tax effective PBI salary packaging benefits
- Based in Frenchs Forest, Sydney's Northern Beaches, NSW
What we do: Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) is Australia’s largest specialist autism provider, delivering services to people nationwide. Aspect provides a range of centre and community based services, focussing on education services, early intervention, skills development, community engagement, and self-directed options for people with autism and other disabilities.
About the role: This varied & rewarding role provides the opportunity to utilise your exceptional project coordination, writing & communication skills. Reporting to the National Manager, Fundraising, you will assist in the implementation of direct marketing programs across a range of channels to acquire & retain donors. As a people person, you will also be responsible for developing & maintaining relationships with supporters & for providing outstanding customer service.
- Assist with the day to day aspects of our direct marketing acquisition & retention strategy
- Work with agencies & consultants to develop fundraising material including mail appeals, newsletters, digital campaigns & donor care communications
- Work with internal & external stakeholders to gather & develop content for a range of uses including appeals, newsletters, social media & website pages
- Act as point of contact for fundraising & donor enquiries
- Undertake administrative duties & ensure accurate maintenance of database records
- Provide excellent customer service
Skills, experience & qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in communications, marketing or related field
- 1 - 2 years' experience in similar role
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills & the ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively build & manage relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly in Word, Excel & Outlook
- Outstanding customer service skills
This position also requires a Police Check, which Aspect will arrange.
What we offer: A competitive package will be based on relevant qualifications & experience. As a Public Benevolent Institution (PBI), Aspect employees receive tax-effective salary packaging opportunities including $15,899 each year tax free. This means you can increase the value of your take-home pay. Click here for a summary of some of the benefits you can access when working at Aspect.
For more information about Aspect: www.autismspectrum.org.au.
To Apply: Please include your resume & complete the candidate questionnaire as part of Aspect's online recruitment process.
Enquiries should be directed to: Vanessa Byrne, National Manager, Fundraising on (02) 8977 8346.
Please submit applications as soon as possible.
Aspect is a Public Benevolent Institution and EEO employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
NOTE: If you have a profile with Seek, you may prefer to click the “Apply with Seek” button below. This will automatically pre-fill your personal details and attach your resume from Seek. To complete your application you must also answer the questions below.