Quality Coordinator - Frenchs Forest, NSW
Frenchs Forest, NSW
- Permanent, full time - flexible working arrangements available
- Excellent tax effective PBI salary packaging benefits
- Based in Frenchs Forest, NSW
About the role: You will support Aspect managers to provide high quality, person centred and family focused services and to support managers in the engagement of quality and compliance management processes through coordinating the operational processes of Aspect’s quality management systems. Please click here to view the Position Profile.
- Develop and conduct (onsite or remote) annually the schedule of internal quality audits / inspections as required by external compliance and business unit priorities
- Work with the manager of Aspect’s Policy Framework to coordinate and administer the review cycles of the policy framework documents
- Undertake to complete policy framework related administration, communications, development of resources and reviews of system effectiveness
- Coordinate the Quality System/s (RiskMan or approved alternative) administration and user support
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience in an education, disability services or human services quality management environment OR a relevant tertiary qualification in a related field
- Relevant experience in either operational or compliance support in the education or disability sector
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Process minded and good organisational skills
- Ability to undertake frequent travel to metropolitan, regional areas & interstate as required
- Well-developed IT literacy in Microsoft Office / Riskman or comparable risk & compliance system, desirable
- Current NSW driver’s licence & use of own vehicle for business purposes
- NSW Working With Children Check clearance for paid employment
A National Police Check clearance is a requirement and Aspect will arrange this.
What we offer: A competitive package will be based on relevant qualifications and experience. As a Public Benevolent Institution (PBI), Aspect employees receive tax-effective salary packaging opportunities including $15,899 each year tax free, increasing the value of your take-home pay. Click here for a summary of some of the benefits you can access when working at Aspect.
To apply: Please include your resume and complete the candidate questionnaire as part of Aspect's online recruitment process. Cover letter is optional.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Enquiries should be directed to: Talia Eccleston, Quality & Compliance Manager on 0466 471 832.
More information about Aspect: www.autismspectrum.org.au.
Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) is committed to providing an environment free from abuse, neglect and exploitation of the people we support.
Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) is Australia’s largest autism-specific service provider, with one of the biggest autism-specific school programs in the world. A not for profit organisation, we work in partnership with people of all ages on the autism spectrum and their families to deliver evidence-informed solutions that are person-centred, family-focused and customer-driven.
Aspect provides a range of school, centre and community based services, focussing on education, diagnostic assessments, early intervention, skills development, community engagement, and self-directed options for people on the autism spectrum.
The Aspect Comprehensive Approach supports our staff to better understand autism, enabling them to develop programs and services that incorporate an individual’s strengths, interests and aspirations to achieve positive outcomes. Representing more than 50 years of research and expertise in autism practice, the Aspect Comprehensive Approach is the governing framework that underpins Aspect’s work, with all staff receiving training in the ACA principles to ensure that our approach to partnering with people on the autism spectrum is consistent throughout the organisation and of high quality.
Meet Fiona Dignan
Principal, Aspect Vern Barnett School
Meet Matthew Oastler
Regional Coordinator, Aspect Choose and Connect
Meet Emma Bracken
Occupational Therapist, Aspect Therapy,