Community Fundraising Coordinator - Frenchs Forest, NSW
Frenchs Forest, NSW
- Permanent, full time role
- Ideal development opportunity to broaden current fundraising experience or start a career in fundraising
- Excellent tax effective PBI salary packaging benefits
- Based in Frenchs Forest, NSW
About the role: Perfect opportunity for someone looking to use their skills to start a career in fundraising or to develop existing fundraising experience. You will provide project coordination, fundraising and administrative support to the Community Fundraising team to help grow, engage and retain Aspect’s IN IT for AUTISM community supporter base and achieve income targets. Assist with and coordinate a range of activities to help deliver campaigns and build relationships with a network of fundraisers to encourage support and raise funds on behalf of Aspect. Click here to view the Position Profile.
- Act as point of contact for fundraising enquiries
- Assist with Aspect community fundraising campaigns and events
- Undertake administrative duties & accurate maintenance of database records
- Contribute to the creation of marketing & fundraising materials
- Provide excellent customer service
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in communications, marketing, project coordination or administration OR 1+ years' experience
- Customer service experience is considered favourably
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly in Word, Excel & Outlook
- Knowledge of Raiser's Edge or similar CRM database would be considered favourably
- Ability to attend functions and events outside standard business hours
- Current drivers licence
A National Police Check clearance is a requirement and Aspect will arrange this.
What we offer: A competitive package will be based on relevant qualifications and experience. As a Public Benevolent Institution (PBI), Aspect employees receive tax-effective salary packaging opportunities including $15,899 each year tax free, increasing the value of your take-home pay. Click here for a summary of some of the benefits you can access when working at Aspect.
To apply: Please include your resume and complete the candidate questionnaire as part of Aspect's online recruitment process. Cover letter is optional.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Enquiries should be directed to: Josan Abels, Community Fundraising Team Leader on 02 8977 8167.
More information about Aspect: www.autismspectrum.org.au.
Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) is committed to providing an environment free from abuse, neglect and exploitation of the people we support.
Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) is Australia’s largest autism-specific service provider, with one of the biggest autism-specific school programs in the world. A not for profit organisation, we work in partnership with people of all ages on the autism spectrum and their families to deliver evidence-informed solutions that are person-centred, family-focused and customer-driven.
Aspect provides a range of school, centre and community based services, focussing on education, diagnostic assessments, early intervention, skills development, community engagement, and self-directed options for people on the autism spectrum.
The Aspect Comprehensive Approach supports our staff to better understand autism, enabling them to develop programs and services that incorporate an individual’s strengths, interests and aspirations to achieve positive outcomes. Representing more than 50 years of research and expertise in autism practice, the Aspect Comprehensive Approach is the governing framework that underpins Aspect’s work, with all staff receiving training in the ACA principles to ensure that our approach to partnering with people on the autism spectrum is consistent throughout the organisation and of high quality.
Meet Fiona Dignan
Principal, Aspect Vern Barnett School
Meet Matthew Oastler
Regional Coordinator, Aspect Choose and Connect
Meet Emma Bracken
Occupational Therapist, Aspect Therapy,